Thursday, June 19, 2008

caden is 9!

My babies are growing up :( It doesn't really sink in for me until I look at pictures of them as babies, then see what they are now. The daily change is so gradual...makes me kinda sad that they don't fit on my lap anymore and they won't let me cover them in kisses because they taste so good.
And this little man!!! Less and less of the baby, more of the manly man, leg hair and all!
We had a little family party on his official birthday, he informed me that his birthday was rescheduled/ postponed. Caden is my choco-boy, super chocolate cake which had to have ice cream to tone it down. He's looking forward to his friend party on Saturday. He called and invited everyone,(so grown up) even GIRLS!. He's so good about that, he's not afraid to be friends with the girls. Had to give him man points for that.

My mid week challenge for the Now we're rockin' class was to choose 2 concepts from the first lesson and make a new page. I wanted to try my hand at recoloring again, and chickened out on the suggestion of doing a page about me... so birthday boy got the honor. The page took forever to complete, or so it seemed. Still not comfortable with all the commands and menus and hot keys. But it is enjoyable, so I don't mind putting in the time.

1 comment:

Joanie said...

I love this page, the candles really pop!