Saturday, July 5, 2008

oops! I forgot my monday lesson page.

I scrolled down my blog page and noticed that I was missing something! I forgot to load my Monday lesson page.
Another cruise pic. Grenada was midway through the cruise, and it was the closest to what I thought a Caribbean island was supposed to be like. The first few were okay foliage-wise, but Grenada was LUSH. The tangles of vines and flowers and trees everywhere. A mass of green. Interesting that these islands could be so different. Bonaire was desolate! Hmm.
The lady with the flower headdress was really mad at us.(faded photo in bottom left corner) As our taxi was driving away I saw her up ahead in the road. I handed my camera to Jeff and said, "stick this out the window and get her picture." Surprisingly, it turned out. But she was mad at us. I guess they want to get paid for having their pictures taken and as we were speeding away at the time....Oops. Sorry.

1 comment:

Joanie said...

I love this post! Great photo of the little squirrel and his bulging cheeks. What a cutie! Nice photos of the boys and their op. I am so glad that you are at the end of the up every 2 hours!
Oh yeah, I love the footie-photo and your dusty pants.
Love you lots. Mama