Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Chi Tu Do

Brock is really into this "karate" stuff. He goes at it with all his heart. He strikes hard and he yells loud!

These are "my" boys. As if my own three aren't enough! Honestly... where do all these redheads come from anyways? Is there some unwritten law that they feel the need to stick together? flock to one another? Whatever? I love it!
Caden, Carson, Brock, Josh, McKenzie

Caden, ever observant. You know he is just logging all the information away into that computer brain of his....

Just couldn't resist... he is so darn cute!

2 comments:

Joanie said...

I love this post! It was worth staying up late for! I particularly like the back/mirrored shot of Caden.

Sarah E Boucher said...

I always likes the redheads. (Perhaps it's because it was one!)Aren't you sooo lucky to have all those redheads around?!