Tuesday, March 18, 2008

almost like Christmas

I pulled out my "big" camera the other day the other day to take some pictures of our home. I rummaged around in my camera bag and came up with a digital photo card, (as the camera was empty) took some pictures and then put it down for a couple of days. Sunday I finally got back to it and decided to download the dozen or so pics I'd taken. But when I stuck the card in the reader I got a nice surprise. About 75 pictures I'd forgotten I'd taken last summer. Some really cute ones too! Yeah for me! Well those sure came in handy for my Monday assignment.

The boys really did have fun up on Grampa Flynn's farm. When I showed the boys the pictures they said they wanted to go back. Gotta love the ATV.
Took St. Patrick's day cookies into class yesterday, felt it was only right, being Irish and all. I also found fun green socks for the boys to wear (wasn't sure we had anything else that was green to wear!), but they all surprised me. They all found a shirt that had a little green on it. I wasn't so lucky, ah well. No corned beef and cabbage here, I made chili. Not very Irish, but everyone ate it so...it works.

1 comment:

Joanie said...

What a fun surprise to see all these fun new LO's. Great photos.