Tuesday, March 11, 2008

craziness

The last few days have been crazy busy, there are so many things I want to do and an even greater number of things I NEED to do, I feel like I am running in circles to get even a fraction of them done. I find I am being sucked into this digital scrapping and it is so time consuming. I am staying up way too late and neglecting so many things, but it is a compulsion to do the challenges and watch the classes and finish the pages.
So nearly 5 days later, I am done with my photoshop friday circle page! My super Brock. What a funny boy! He cracks me up with his super powers , which change to meet each situation. You never know when a "power" will kick in and you have to be very observant to know when you may call him Brock and when you MUST call him...Salamander! Tricky. I've tried to get him to use his super powers to get him moving faster in the mornings and he tells me that he's running out, that he only has 3 left and he needs to save them. Oh well, I tried.
I've been trying to get these boys to get ready for school faster, in anticipation of the "Grammie" week. It really is ridiculous that it takes them 45 minutes to get up, dressed and brush their teeth. I've resorted to being mean! I time them and then ..remove..privileges when they don't meet their mark. So far, not working so great, only had one day (out of 5) that they were done early. We'll keep working. I think daylight savings is to blame!!(can I blame it for everything?)
Well, I must sleep or I won't be able to get up!!!

1 comment:

Joanie said...

I love reading your blog. You express yourself so well and so entertainingly. What darling pages. I think I have a favorite until you post the next one. Love this!